Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chaos Marine Bikers Project



With all the talk about Chaos Marines, I decided to post up some photos of my Chaos Marine Biker project.




The lord is of Khorne, with a daemon weapon (from the new DV set.). I added lots of rivets and a Khorne symbol. All the rest of him is normal Chaos Champion parts. 


The Chaos Sorcerer has the Tzeench head and shoulders. The bike has as many books chained to it as I could find, And I added a book to the handlebars. The front of the bike has the head of a pink horror for good measure.


The Chaos Marine Biker squad is fairly straight forward. The biker champion has a power fist.
This will be my last post for a while I'm going on vacation for a few weeks.Well that's it for now, as usual any questions or comments are welcome.

Have fun and see you soon in the 4x8 arena (After Vacation).

5 comments:

  1. Very cool, simple but effective conversions. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the horns that go behind the sorcerer?

    ReplyDelete