Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Most Disgusting WIP ever.

These are by far the most disgusting figures I've ever done. When I looked at the Nurgle Plague beasts, I thought they looked like ok chaos spawn, but that's about it. Then one stormy night on the internets, I saw the embodiment of gluttony and I knew I had to have these in my army.
So thinking, that's gross, now what can make them worse? Slug bodies, that's it!
I'm not finnished them yet so any suggestions you guys may have are welcome. That's it for now. Have fun and see you soon in the 4x8 arena.





1 comment: