Welcome

Miniature Apocalypse is all about helping modelers get their figures built with a modicum of quality, on budget and on the table. Remember the game store wants your hard earned money, but they should deserve it before you hand it to them.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ale Guzzler Giant aka. Three Toe Willy


Savage Orcs, or Bonesplitterz(seriously Games Workshop) are an amusing force to play, but they lack heavy hitters....enter Three Toe Willy.


I did only a small amount of custom work on Willy. I converted the head of his club to be a large obsidian blade(instead of the usual head stone). I removed the dragon skull from the spare club and hollowed it out to fit Three Toe Willy's noggin. To me this makes him fit better into my savage orc army(Rat Toof's Venom Weavers). His left arm needed a bit more 'pizzaz' so I used a bunch of bones and jaws I had left over from the Orc Bonesplitterz kits to make him a tangle of junk to use as a shield. I'm holding off on the bases because I have an idea to do a swampy marsh. I'll post more of the gang as I finish them.




Couldn't resist.

That's it for now, I'm in a rush to get these guys finished for the summer Age of Sigmar summer event. Have fun and see you in the 4x8 arena.

4 comments:

  1. The dragon skull helm is AWESOME. Love what a major change that makes in the model! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just used the one that's on the spare club, cut it off and hollowed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete